Thursday, August 14, 2008

Menu Plan...Thursday?!!?

I know most bloggers use Menu Plan Monday, but you have to realize I'm just catchin' on here, and since I made a promise not to drag my family to any more restaraunts (who am I kidding...drag?), I decided to make my menu for the next week.

Friday: Broiled Halibut (bought on the Oregon coast last month)
Garlic & Herb pasta
Fresh green beans from the garden, with bacon and onions of course :-)

Saturday: Spiral sliced ham (have on in the freezer that I NEED to cook)
Au gratin potatoes
Mixed veggies

Sunday: Grilled jamaican jerk pork chops
PW's crash potatoes
Sauteed zucchini & onions

Monday: Ham, Cheese & Broccoli braid (old Pampered Chef standby)
Salad

Tuesday: Scrambled eggs with ham
Toast
fruit

Wednesday: Fish sticks
Macaroni & Cheese
Carrot sticks

Thursday: Something simple like sandwiches, chips and veggies - we will be packing for our camping trip starting Friday!!! Wooooooooooohoooooooooo a whole week away!

So, we'll see how I stick to it. Sometimes I use it as a list of what to choose from, and mix the nights around as I see fit, but we'll see.

NO GOING OUT TO EAT!

No comments: