Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ok, so y'all know how I love Albertsons!

How about some free popcorn!?!?!?!

Right now Albies has their Jolly Time popcorn on a 10/$5 deal. That's .50 a box folks! If you have kids that have the munchies like me, a package of their Better Butter or Kettle Korn can sure go a long way!

Welllllllll, go here and print out $1.50 off one Better Butter, and $1 off any Jolly Time popcorn. You can print each q twice (or at least it let me...). So here is the scenerio I used today:

10 Jolly Time popcorns (2 were Better Butter, the rest Kettle Korn) = $5
-$1.50 Better Butter coupon
-$1.50 Better Butter coupon
-$1.00 Jolly Time coupon
-$1.00 Jolly Time coupon

$5 oop
-$5 coupons
=FREE!!!!!!!!! My favorite price!

The kids love these after school snacks, and while they aren't the healthiest, they are better than Oreos (or at least a little better for you...)

3 comments:

Mama Said Sew said...

Oh! I printed those coupons out a while ago and have been waiting for a good deal. I hope the Albie's here has the same sale price.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I love having new readers and also reading new blogs. Can't wait to see what frugal tips you have. :)

Sarah said...

I wish we had Albertsons around here. I love popcorn! Thanks anyway for the good deal!

Ann said...

What a deal! Somehow I never emerge from the store with 0 oop... :)