Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Well, day one went pretty well...

I managed to excersize....15 minutes on the treadmill, but it's a start right? Baby steps...baby steps! I also took my meds, watched my portion sizes, and did some excellent grocery shopping (they paid me to take a cart full of stuff!!!). Here's how it played out:

Went to Safeway, they are having an Oscar Meyer sale where you purchase 5 O.M. products, and receive $5 instant savings.

I "purchased":

(5) Oscar Meyer Beef Hot Dogs - 2/$5 = $12.50
(15) Kool Aid Drink Mixes (we'll get to that in a minute) = $3.00
Total = $15.50

Coupons:

(5) Buy any 3 Kraft products, get Oscar Meyer Beef Hot dogs FREE (Kool Aid is Kraft) = (12.50)
Instant savings: $5 off for purchasing 5 Oscar Meyer products ($5.00)

Total savings ($17.50)

Overage of $2!!!!! I love to shop like this! Head over to Hot Coupon World for more deals and "steals" just like this one!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So they paid you $2?
WOW!!

Love the blog Lisa, I'll be offline a few weeks during our move but I'll try to check in when I'm back online!!

jjharper624 ;)